Friday 17 August 2018

Plastic toy shop writing

In class we have been writing about a picture of a plastic toy shop. We were learning how to describe. We also had  to make sure that we used present tense,
used senses to describe sights, sounds, smells, feelings, sensations, used adjectives to describe the people and things, used
interesting, precise nouns and verbs

and extended our sentences by adding detail.
here is my writing.
Here is mine:)😎😎


The Plastic Toy Shop I stroll into the plastic toy shop. The shelves are packed top to bottom with bright neon colours. There are toy cars stacked three high on a shelf that are all different vivid colours. I am so cramped because the store is flooded with plastic toys that soon will end up in the sea or in a landfill. As I browse through the toy guns and try to decide on one to buy there is an irritating sound of keys from the computer keyboard clicking. As I walk up to the counter I am starting to regret buying this plastic toy because it might end up in the sea and kill some animals.☹☹☹☹ my name is Jeff the man boy!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My name is Oscar from Manukau, Te Waka Ako, Waikowhai Primary School. You have made a good piece of writing about a toy factory. It reminds me of when I had to make a descriptive writing about an owl chasing a bee. Have you considered putting your paragraphs in to more sentences? If you would like to see my learning my blog is http://wpsoscarc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.